Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of Michelle-Leigh Photography where Leighsa and Michelle display their recent works, news and promotions. For any more information regarding our products and services, please e-mail michelle@michelle-leigh.com.au

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

John & Alana


I shot this wedding in Lake Macquarie on the 20th of November this year. It was one of those weddings where I didn't really know what to expect. I had only had a chance to meet with the couple once before and all I really knew about John was that he likes cars and trucks and flannelette shirts. I knew very little about Alana because she was so quiet she barely said a word when we had our initial meeting and I got the feeling she was quite shy.
What I discovered on their wedding day was a sweet, loving couple who showed genuine affection and adoration for each other and a bridal party that made the whole day a pleasant and fun experience for me.
Congratulations John and Alana and thanks for letting me share your day with you.
~Michelle~









No comments:

Post a Comment