Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of Michelle-Leigh Photography where Leighsa and Michelle display their recent works, news and promotions. For any more information regarding our products and services, please e-mail michelle@michelle-leigh.com.au

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My beautiful friends, Mr and Mrs Dyson!

On November 6th, 2010, on another rainy day in Newcastle, I was lucky enough to attend the fun and beautiful wedding of Rochelle and Scott Dyson. Rochelle has been a friend of mine since the start of High School (17 years ago!!!) and she and Scott have been together for many years and already have two gorgeous kids who were, of course, a big part of their wedding day. Although the rain stopped their ceremony from being held on the beach, they were fortunate enough to find a great venue in the days leading up to the wedding and it ended up being just perfect.
I need to say a HUGE thank you to my second shooter Zoe, who took over alot of the official photo-taking so I could enjoy spending time with my friends and even have a glass of champagne or two (or 4 or 5... I lost count...)
Congratulations Rochelle and Scott and thanks for letting me be a part of your magical day!

~Michelle~









No comments:

Post a Comment