Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of Michelle-Leigh Photography where Leighsa and Michelle display their recent works, news and promotions. For any more information regarding our products and services, please e-mail michelle@michelle-leigh.com.au

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We heart Winter

It's almost Winter! So far I am loving having my cosy wood fire stove on every evening, wearing scarves and beanies during the day, and having snuggles under the blankets with my family as we watch tv at night. The other thing I just love about winter is the warm, soft glow of the afternoon sun which is the perfect light for flattering portraits. Leighsa and I recently took our children for a little photo shoot on my farm, just to prove how gorgeous these winter time portraits can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment